Thursday, January 3, 2008

Happy New Year!

Wow, can you believe it is 2008?! Our little group has been meeting for 5 months now and it seems to be growing! GOOD FOR US! I am sorry it has been so long since my last post, but I can imagine that everyone else was just as busy as I have been. I haven't really had time to do any real stamping, just using some of my own previous ideas for gifts. If anyone has a project that they have done and would like to share with here, just email it to me and I will post it. It would be fun to see some of the projects made after a stamp club meeting, wouldn't it?!
I have decided to try to get published in the Creating Keepsakes magazine with a layout or 2, so I can't post them here, but I will share at our next meeting. I doubt I will succeed, but doesn't this sound like a fun goal for this year?

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails