Wednesday, April 9, 2008

I GOT IT!

Ok, after 2 tries, I finally got my new Crop-A-Dile Big Bite! I am soooo excited! this thing is sooo cool! Now I can put eyelets and snaps and stuff ANYWHERE on a scrapbook page! And yes, I will bring it to the retreat for everyone to play with :)
And I promised a list of my Cuttlebug stuff so here it is!
Embossing folders
  1. Stylized Flowers
  2. Tiny Mosaic
  3. Tiny Bubbles
  4. Heart Blocks
  5. D'vine Swirls
  6. Bloom Dots
  7. Snowflakes
  8. Textile
  9. Spots & Dots
  10. 2x2 Decorative Stars

Alphabet die sets

  1. Olivia
  2. Hippie Chick
  3. Red Tag Sale

3x3 Dies

  1. Concentric Hearts
  2. Baby #2

2x2 dies

  1. Snowflake #2
  2. Arrows
  3. 2-step Paisley

sets of 4 2x2 dies

  1. Tiny Tags
  2. Asteriks
  3. Flowers #1
  4. Stars
  5. Sliders
  6. Stamps

Nestabilities

  1. Plain circles small
  2. Plain circles large
  3. Scalloped circles small
  4. Scalloped circles large
  5. Plain Squares small
  6. Plain Squares large
  7. Scalloped squares small
  8. Scalloped squares large

If you want to see what these look like, here is the site I actually bought most of these from and it has pictures of them. Oh, except for the Nestabilities. You can find out about those here. Feel free to bring any that you have to use also! The more variety we have the better. Of, course if you are not comfortable sharing your precious, hard earned toys, we will understand :)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails