Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Update on Scrapbooking Retreat

Well, the date is fast approaching (April 18-19) and it is time for me to start getting VERY organized! I have already contacted some of you to find out for sure who can make it. If I haven't gotten a hold of you yet, please let me know!
I just talked to Mary, the owner of the Quilted Loon, and there is enough room for up to 18 people with 4 feet of table space per person! There is only enough room for up to 13 people to sleep in beds, and 4 people would need to share beds 2 beds, one is a full size I believe, and the other is a King. Otherwise there are 11 beds. So the rest of those spots could be for people who can't spend the night but would like to come anyway.

Once I have a list of people committed to this, then I will organize a "potluck" schedule/list to cover our meals. And find out if we all want to pitch in for Pizza delivery for a meal!

Also, I plan to bring all of my stamp sets, my Cuttlebug with dies and embossing folders, my Coluzzle and Creative Memories cutting systems, my punches, and all of my stamp pads. Everyone can use them and maybe we all can pool our non-consumables and have an enormous variety of stuff to play with!

We'll also have a door prize for each day and some games to play too! Nothing will be mandatory, but if you have some supplies you would like to donate to the drawings, I sure won't turn you down!

I want to share one of the specials I will be having during the retreat. I have some extra stamp sets from Sale-A-Bration this year and last year, and a couple other new unmounted sets that I will have for our own Sale-A-Bration. What does this mean? It means that if you order at least $50 in merchandise, then you get to pick one of those sets for free! This will be on first come first serve basis!

Stampin Up!'s special for this month is the Free-Wheeling promotion:
If you haven’t experienced the fun, ease, and versatility of our Stampin’ Around® wheels, now
is your chance. From March 18 through April 30, when you buy a preselected stamp set, you’ll
receive the coordinating jumbo wheel absolutely FREE (an $8.50 value)!
You’ll be amazed at all the ways you can use wheels to add depth and dimension to your
projects—and I’m excited to show you how.

112848 Wonderful You bundle
Includes Wonderful You stamp set and free Stems & Silhouettes jumbo wheel $33.95

112851 Life’s a Breeze bundle
Includes Life’s a Breeze stamp set and free Something Fishy jumbo wheel $29.95

112850 Pun Fun bundle
Includes Pun Fun stamp set and free Sweet Stars jumbo wheel $30.95

112847 Year after Year bundle
Includes Year after Year stamp set and free See You Around jumbo wheel $30.95

112849 Stitched Exotics bundle
Includes Stitched Exotics stamp set and free It’s Beautiful jumbo wheel $33.95

112853 Enjoy Every Moment bundle
Includes Enjoy Every Moment stamp set and free Daisy Dash jumbo wheel $29.95

I'll keep adding more info as I can find the time to get it posted!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails