Monday, July 21, 2008

Finding Joy page from Stamp Club


Sorry I haven't posted in a couple days, I have been working, as I mentioned in the previous post. I thought I would do a quick post this morning before work though!

This a simple page we did for Club that I think is great for a variety of photos and situations, and for all of those odds and ends pictures we all have. It also uses 2 retiring sets, which was my goal at Club this time...kind of a "Retiring Party" LOL! You can find the printable instruction sheet here. My daughter took all of these wonderful photos, isn't she great?!

Stamps: Little Pieces, Polka Dots & Paisley
Paper: Wild Wasabi, Bashful Blue, Designer Series patterned paper in Apricot Appeal, Bashful Blue and Real Red
Ink: Wild Wasabi, Apricot Appeal, Real Red, Garden Green, markers in Summer Sun, Bravo Burgundy, and Not Quite Navy
Accessories: 1 1/4" Circle and Scallop Edge punches-preview item!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails