Thursday, July 31, 2008

Sarah's Birthday Card- A Little Cupcake Madness!

Ok, color is a little too intense in the photo! The frosting is really Passion Pink, and the popped up flowers are Pixie Pink and So Saffron.
I have been wanting to make a cupcake card for ages now and this is my first one! Not perfect, but a start.
I grabbed a scrap of cheerful DP and ran it through my crimper to make it look like a cupcake paper cup. Ran some Passion Pink paper through my Cuttlebug with the D'Vine Swirls embossing folder and glued it all to my Pixie Pink card base. The Whole card is a almost 5" square, a little taller than wide. The sprinkles are Fruit Punch Stickles. Yes, It's only half SU! but I have to use my contraband sometime! The sentiment and the little birthday cakes are from One Smart Cookie, which was in the mini this summer, but made it to the Fall/Winter Catty! Also used the Daisy punch and the Boho Blossoms punch. I hope she looks at it for more than 2 seconds before moving on to the next great thing ;) But she is only turning 6. I'm pretty sure 6 year olds don't care about cxards, just what's in them and what they get for presents!

1 comment:

Debbie M said...

Hi - love the cupcake - great idea! Love your other creations also. Beautiful work.

Debbie M

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails