Thursday, February 12, 2009

February Stamp Club Tonight!

Tonight is going to be another fun night for the girls. I can't wait to see what everyone has done for the new monthly Christmas card swap! Here is mine:

I just have a thing for Kraft paper right now. I've always loved it, but haven't used it much lately. And this stamp set seems to be a very well put together set. I find myself using the whole set almost every time I use ANY of it!
  • Stamps: A Cardinal Christmas
  • Paper:Kraft, Riding Hood Red, Baja Breeze, Holiday Treasures DSP
  • Ink: Close to Cocoa, Kiwi Kiss(inside)
  • Accessories: Earth Elements Watercolor Wonder Crayons, blender pen, Kiwi Kiss ribbon, 2 way glue pen, Romantic Red glitter, Designer Label and Large Oval punches
I will take pictures of everyone else's tonight and post them for everyone to love :)

This is a sneak peek of the card we are doing tonight. Love how that mug looks like glass? I'll show you how to do that tonight.

This is a sneak peek of the scrapbook page we are doing. This is a 4 leaf clover out of heart punches. Way to multi-purpose it huh!
And don't forget that this is Sale-A-Bration season! Lots of lovely stuff to earn!


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails