Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Butterflies....

Spring is in the air and I'm dreaming of butterflies! I see them dancing across scrapbook pages, perched on the edges of cards, fluttering over the refridgerator door. Of course, I am talking about paper butterflies, what else!



I just got the Beautiful Butterflies die from Stampin Up! a few days ago and came up with a great idea to add texture to them! Can you see what I did? We are going to use these little beauties at Stamp Club this month. Maybe I'll send some home with you all and see what you all can some up with :) But isn't this just adorable! I can't wait to play more with this absolutely darling die. There are 4 different sizes of butterflies on it and it cuts through so many different materials the possibilities are endless.

Ok, I have gone on long enough about the butterflies,lol! It's time to go see what else I can do!

Don't forget, the next Stamp Club meeting is next week, March 12th at 7pm at Leah's church. Remember to bring your cards for the swapping fun!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

love, love, love your butterflies!
so glad that die is coming to me later this week!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails