Monday, April 20, 2009

Case of Great card!

I found an amazing card by Jen Sannes on her blog and had to make my own version. And here it is :) I changed the colors a bit and made my own striped DP cuz I don't have anything that matches, lol! Like I need an excuse to buy more patterned paper, sheesh!

I haven't put anything on the inside yet. I have been thinking about graduations cards, but I think it would have to be for college grads, not high school, lol! Don't want to encourage underage drinking now do I... But this card would work for all kinds of Congrats stuff, don't you think? I used a couple of retired sets, but I couldn't resist! I used crystal effects on the glass image to give it more of a wow factor :)
  • Stamps: Tart & Tangy, Cheers to You, All in a Row (retired), Congrats (retired SAB 09)
  • Paper: Tangerine Tango, Summer Sun, Pacific Point, Whisper White
  • Ink: Tangerine Tango, Summer Sun, Pacific Point, Riding Hood Red, Basic Black
  • Other: Crystal Effects, stamp-a-ma-jig, Curly Label punch, dimensionals, Riding Hood Red ribbon, Blender pen

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails