Thursday, June 11, 2009

It been so long....

I'm sorry everybody! I have been so busy with my oldest 2 kids graduating from high school, I haven't had time to do anything with my blog. Now that both grad ceremonies and both grad parties are done, I can get back to my more normal life. Maybe. We'll see. But I'm going to try! But first, here is a pic of the 2 grads :)



Here is the one new card that I actually have a photo of. All the rest are still on my camera, which I have to share with my whole family! It has been out of my hands quite a lot lately. It currently went with my daughter to a tattoo convention. Hmmm... I wonder what kind of photos I will see.
Ok, back to stamping! Here is the anniversary card I made for my hubby. It was our 19th on June 2nd! I used all new stamps, and the new In-Colors that will come out on July 1st! I already love them.

  • Stamps: Razzle Dazzle, Circle Circus, Teeny Tiny Wishes
  • Paper: Crushed Curry, Soft Suede, Dusty Durango, Very Vanilla
  • Ink: Crushed Curry, Soft Suede, Dusty Durango
  • Other: CAD with copper eyelets, Large oval and heart punches, Lots of Tags die and Big Shot, Soft Suede ribbon, paper piercer and mat pack, white gel pen, distressing tool from cutter kit, dimensionals
This is also a big card, I folded a full sheet of paper in half to make it. I'm starting to really like this size :)
Hopefully I will be posting more goodies in the very near future as I have a few days off from my "real job", giggle!


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails