Sunday, September 27, 2009

Shimmering Skull


Ok, I found this awesome idea by Kimmie D here. I couldn't wait to try it. Basically, you emboss the skull in black EP on Shimmery White cardstock, then sponge around the skull. then the skull just pops in a shimmery white! How cool is that?! And of course easy. We like easy :) I also did the brayer on texture plate thing again. I really like that effect. More bats! I stamped them in Basic Gray on Whisper White, then cut them out. And yes, I went a little crazy with the gel pen, but it's all good :)
  • Stamps: From the Crypt, Grateful Greetings
  • Paper: Rich Razzleberry, Basic Black, Whisper White, Shimmery White
  • Ink: Versamark, Rich Razzleberry, Basic Black, Basic Gray
  • Other: SU Perfect Details texture plate with Big Shot, brayer, paper piercer, silver brads, black embossing powder, sponge, dimensionals, white gel pen
I hope this inspires you to give it a try! Let me know if you do, post a comment and link to your card.

1 comment:

theneon said...

Awesome scarey -- I love it.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails