Sunday, October 11, 2009

AutumnThanks



I made 8 of these recently, mostly to send some swaps to people and to thank them for their patience while I recovered from the flu. I'm pretty sure they didn't want to receive flu germs in the mail though ;) I did use more of the Shimmer Paint, but it does not photograph well, so you don't get to see that part. I stamped on the front of the envie, and sponged the edges of the envie with Champagne Mist Shimmer Paint too. The Crushed Curry panel was run thru the Big shot with an inked up woodgrain texture plate. I hope everyone likes them!

  • Stamps: Autumn Splendor, Grateful Greetings


  • Paper: Soft Suede, Dusty Durango, Crushed Curry, Naturals Ivory


  • Ink: Soft Suede, Dusty Durango, Crushed Curry


  • Other: Soft Suede polka dot ribbon (back side showing), texture plate with brayer and Big Shot, Champagne Mist Shimmer Paint, sponge dauber, Wide oval punch, Large Oval punch, Scallop Oval punch, glue dots


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails