Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Joy Wall Hanging



I thought I would do another wall hanging like the Halloween one I did in October. Christmas is my favorite holiday to decorate for, there are just so many traditions you can incorporate! I did end up using more of last year's DSP, but I am trying to use up scraps for anything not for club.  I used alot of different supplies for this too. It will be a challenge to remember them all!
  • Stamps: Sweet Season, Delightful Decorations, Grateful Greetings
  • Paper: Garden Green, Ruby Red, Close to Cocoa, Whisper White, Holiday Treasures? DSP
  • Ink: Ruby Red, Garden Green, Chocolate Chip, Platinum Shimmer Paint
  • Other: Scallop Square and Simple Alphabet dies with Big Shot, 5 Petal, Ornament, Large Tag, and Small Tag, and 3/4" circle punches, 2-way glue pen, gold glitter, Dazzling Diamonds glitter, Clear Rhinestone Brad, double stitched felt ribbon from last year, twine rope from last year, Double stitched ribbon from Ribbon Originals Mistletoe (current mini), Signo White Gel Pen, sponges, sponge daubers, dimensionals, mini glue dots, Sticky Strip, Stamp-A-Ma-Jig

Here is a close up of the top 2 squares.



And the bottom 2 squares. Sorry about the picture quality here. I didn't have the best lighting where I hung this.  Now, are you all going to try one? Post a link in the comments so we can see yours!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails