Friday, December 11, 2009

Snowflake Tags



More tags! Can't ever have enough tags this time of year, can you? I made a quick batch of these a few days ago and we will be making these at club tonight also. I don't know if I will be giving mine away or using them myself :) I think I will be using the brown packing paper to wrap gifts this year. I think it gives the presents a homemade feel. Don't you love how the Platinum Shimmer Paint just pops on the Chocolate Chip card stock?!I put sitcky strip on the back so these can just be stuck to the gift.
  • Stamps: Sweet Season, Winter Post
  • Paper: Bashful Blue, Whisper White, Chocolate Chip
  • Ink: Chocolate Chip, Bashful Blue, Platinum Shimmer Paint
  • Other: Two Tags die with the Big Shot, Scallop Circle and 1-3/8" Circle punches,  Stamp-A-Ma-Jig, dimensionals, Sticky Strip

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails