Monday, March 22, 2010

Mother's Day Mojo 131

I thought I would actually try to do the Mojo Monday challenge as soon as I got it today. I am supposed to be sleeping right not because I work the night shift at 7:30pm, but I slept until 11am, so I will just take a little nap before work and play with my stamps until then, lol! This is the first time this stamp set has seen ink and I have had it for over 2 months! For shame, I know! It was fun to put this together, it just kept evolving as I went along. I also used a color combo challenge from Stampin Addicts called  SACC47 Forest Friends Easter Greetings. 
 Check them out, there are lots of great challenges there! 
You probably can't tell in this picture, but there is Shimmer Paint on the MOM and on the Pink Lattice pieces and on the butterflies and I inked up the texture plate with So Saffron before I ran the paper through the Big Shot. 
  • Stamps: Messages for Mom
  • Paper: So Saffron, Pretty in Pink, Chocolate Chip, Whisper White
  • Ink: So Saffron, Pretty in Pink, Chocolate Chip, Frost White Shimmer Paint
  • Other: Beautiful Wings embosslit, Lattice die, and Perfect Details texture plate with Big Shot, brayer, sponge, Cutter Kit for distressing tool, Pinking Hearts border punch, Aqua painter, Pretty in Pink 1/4" grosgrain, Scallop border punch

6 comments:

LW said...

I am loving the card! Beautiful!

Unknown said...

You did a great job with such a challenging set. Lovely! =)

Carol<>< said...

very pretty!
Carol<><

dstandard said...

What a pretty card!

Cathy... said...

Love the color combo! Very pretty!

Tiya-B said...

the card is beautiful, a perfect card for any mom, thanks for sharing.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails