Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Because I Care 3x3


 

I just love this new Hostess set that will be available on July 1st! Hydrangeas are so pretty and I was actually able to color this one well for once! I'm not really that good at coloring things like this. I used the Watercolor Pencils for this and they worked really well. I am also using new colors here! I think you will all just love the new color palette, so fresh and fun, with lots of our old favorites :)
  • Stamps: Because I Care
  • Paper: Very Vanilla, Crumb Cake
  • Ink: Marina Mist, Old Olive, Early Espresso
  • Other: distressing tool from Cutter Kit, Signo white gel pen, Watercolor Pencils, Blender pen, paper piercer with mat pack
We are gearing up for the big Graduation Party for Dakota this weekend in Little Falls (2-1/2 hours south of us). This is where all of our family is, so it is much easier to have it down there at a community center/park building.... I really should be working on some scrapbook pages and a picture board!

1 comment:

Rhonda Langley said...

Nice card! Love the Crumb Cake!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails