Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Earthy Father's Day Card


I have discovered the joy of Tempting Turquoise! And guess what?! It goes well with 2 of my other favorite colors ;) Hopefully you won't all be tired of my current obsession with framing everything with markers and white gel pen.... I hope to be using up my stash of Fresh Favorites, Corduroy, and Clear buttons! Why oh why must I hoard these lovely things until they are about to go away? Sigh, oh well.

  • Stamps: Wanted, Teeny Tiny Wishes
  • Paper: Chocolate Chip, Old Olive, Kraft
  • Ink: Chocolate Chip, Tempting Turquoise, Old Olive, Whisper White Craft
  • Other: Signo white gel pen, Tempting Turquoise 1/4" grosgrain ribbon, Fresh Favorites I buttons, crochet thread, paper piercer with mat pack, Stampin Dimensionals, sponge
and here is a picture of the inside:


Like it? I do! I wonder if I will remember to mail it this year!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails