Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Woody & Beachy 3x3

I was rummaging through my scrap files and came across a piece of Tangerine Tango that was already wheeled with the Lazy Days JW. I remembered that I still have this cute set from last Summer's Mini, Just Beachy and I mixed some old with the new and came up with this fun little card! I love the pure summer fun feel to this card and I can see using it for so many different things.
  • Stamps: Just Beachy, Lazy Days jumbo wheel
  • Paper: Tangerine Tango, early Espresso, Marina Mist, Naturals White
  • Ink: Tangerine Tango, Early Espresso, Marina Mist, Crumb Cake
  • Other: Bitty punch pack, Gold brads, Paper Piercer with Mat Pack, Blender Pen
I'm so glad I discovered this scrap- I was really looking for some inspiration and  this sparked it!  3x3 cards are so fun to make :)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails