Sunday, July 25, 2010

3D Swap

This is my 3D swap for the Stampin Addicts Meet & Greet swap. It is a little covered notebook. The colors on this one are so vibrant. I am already loving the new colors that Stampin Up added this year! This yellow is so easy to work with, it goes with soo many other colors.
  • Stamps: Friends Never Fade, Elements of Style
  • Paper: Daffodil Delight, Early Espresso, Poppy Parade, Whisper White
  • Ink: Daffodil Delight, Early Espresso
  • Other: Scallop border punch, Pinking Hearts border punch, Scallop Trim border punch, Daffodil Delight 1/8" taffeta ribbon, Real Red Designer Button from the Brights assortment, Stampin Dimensionals, Sticky Strip, paper cutter with scoring blade
I hope that my 3D project wasn't a disappointment for my fellow swappers since it is not  new idea...

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails