Monday, July 26, 2010

Fancy Shawl Dance page


I made this page for a color combo challenge on Stampin Addicts. I thought I would have trouble using so many colors at once, but it turned out to be no problem at all once I found the right picture in my stash of to-be-scrapbooked pictures! I'll let the journaling tell you more about the picture:

 " These dancers were part of the 4th of July parade in Bemidji 2006, one of the few parades I have gotten to see since becoming a nurse :) Their costumes were so colorful and detailed, and their dancing so lively, it was a real joy to watch!"

I used  punches to cut out the popped up flowers-big time saver!
  • Stamps: Petal Pizazz, Rough Type alpha, Broadsheet Alphabet
  • Paper: Crumb Cake, Pumpkin Pie, Whisper White 
  • Ink:  Melon Mambo, Tempting Turquoise, Pacific Point, Pumpkin Pie, Old Olive 
  • Other: Scallop circle punch, Fancy Flower punch, Bitty Punch Pack, Signo white gel pen, Basic Rhinestones, Scallop Edge punch, Stampin Dimensionals 
I hope you like it!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails