Saturday, July 10, 2010

Rose and Dakota

My kids each got their own dogs in 2002, and this is Rose. Dakota and his dog and practically joined at the hip and we wouldn't have it any other way :) I was Busy trying to get everything ready for Dakota's graduation parties and I was pooling together all of the scrapbook pages I have done featuring Dakota and I noticed that I didn't have any of Dakota with Rose.... She is a huge part of his life. I then put this page together (realizing we have too few pictures of him WITH his dog) and I am really happy with how it turned out. I think I combined elements of a card sketch I saw, but I can't really remember. I liked how this turned out so well that I used this layout for the July 1st Stamp Club page.  I'll post that with the rest of the projects from club though :)
  • Stamps: Circle Circus, Season by Season (retired), D is for Dog
  • Paper: Kiwi Kiss (retired), Pacific Point, Real Red, Naturals White
  • Ink: Chocolate Chip, Pacific Point, Real Red, Kiwi Kiss, Whisper White
  • Other: Corner Rounder punch, Signo white gel pen, ribbon, Curly Label punch, Full Heart punch, Playground Designer buttons (retired), Soho designer hardware (retired), glue dots, sticky strip

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails