Sunday, September 19, 2010

Hello Fall Card


Here is the card I did end up sending out to my customers last week. I am trying to send out more cards. I mean I am the card lady at work! It would be nice if I sent some out now and again...
This card is growing on me. I really didn't like it at first, and kept adding little touches here and ther. I really need to learn to not make cards I am going to make several of less complicated! Clean and Simple is just not generally my style!
The blue of Marina Mist and Baja Breeze really remind me of the sky in the fall so I thought I would start there. And it is most definitely apple harvest time so there are lots of delicious, fresh apples around. I already had Tart & Tangy sitting on my desk from doing the Teacher's Gift sets, which I just filled with candy on 9/13/10 and should hopefully make it to Geoffrey's teachers before this posts! I'm starting to see more possibilities for the Broadsheet Alphabet stamps. It was really easy to make the FALL background with it! And I just had to pull out the white gel pen. White gel pen makes everything better, kind of like chocolate, lol!
  • Stamps: Tart & Tangy, Broadsheet Alphabet, Hello Again
  • Paper: Marina Mist, Poppy Parade, Soft Suede, Naturals Ivory
  • Ink: Marina Mist, Poppy Parade, Soft Suede
  • Other: Big Shot with Vintage Wallpaper embossing folder, Scallop Circle punch, 1-3/8" Circle punch, 1-1/4" Circle punch, Corner Rounder punch, Pinking Hearts Border punch, 1/2" Poppy Parade Stitched Poly Ribbon, 1/8" Early Espresso taffeta ribbon, Sticky Strip, Stampin' Dimensionals, Signo white gel pen
As I was writing notes to each person, I realized I really need to learn to write smaller!!
Happy Stampin!

4 comments:

Yapha said...

Really cute!! Those are great colors together!

Marie said...

Very cute - love the little tag!

Sunflower Stamper said...

Great card-I bet they loved getting it!!

Sara Mattson-Blume said...

I love the abc for the background..great color combo, too!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails