Monday, September 6, 2010

Rose Peacock Thank You Card

I don't know why I love these little 3x3 cards, but I find myself using them more and more :) I needed a quick Thank You card for someone who purchased some stuff from my retired stash and I made this is about 10 minutes! It is a retired stamp set, but I still love it. I inked the image with Daffodil Delight, then used markers to color as shown. Then a little 2-way glue pen and Fine Cosmo glitter in Rose Pink and the main image was done! I'm not sure what made me pick these colors, but I like how this turned out.
  • Stamps: Very Thankful
  • Paper: Rose Red, Old Olive, Daffodil Delight, Whisper White
  • Ink: Rose Red, Old Olive, Daffodil Delight, Pumpkin Pie
  • Other: 2 way glue pen, Fine Cosmo Glitter in Rose Pink, Dotted Ribbon border punch
We are off to Valley Fair again this weekend! I am so excited to go spend more time with my brother and his family :) I hope you all have a fantastic and safe holiday weekend!

4 comments:

Marie said...

Very pretty - love the LO!!!

Holly / InkPaperStamps said...

Now that is one fine peacock, Tanya! Very striking. . . .

Anonymous said...

Fun color combo! TFS!

Cindy said...

Kicking myself for not getting that set! TFS!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails