Sunday, October 31, 2010

Happy Halloween! Scrapbook Pages by YOU!


I tried to get pictures of every one's pages, but I didn't remember to get the camera until half of club left!
I believe this one is Whitney's. Don't you love how she made the eyeballs looking in different directions?! So cute :) Whitney is the teenage daughter of Elli (Elli was the one who really pushed me to start a club-and really wants me to set up a Stamp-All-Day event again). Isn't Whitney a talented young lady? And since the black on black thing wouldn't look so good for the bat stamp, we used the Platinum Shimmer paint on the Basic Black pages... I had brought along an old plastic container lid (Country Crock I think) and poured a little Shimmer Paint onto the lid. Then just used a sponge dauber to apply it to the stamp and to the embossed spiderweb. Worked beautifully with no spills!

 These next two I am not sure who made them. I waited to long to unload the camera and edit the photos for blog posting. But I like how the spider web was cut out, it looks really spooky!


I really like how this one put eyes on the little bats by the pumpkin with a white gel pen! I have a club full of imaginative, creative, sweet, and fun ladies! I really enjoy getting together with them every month, and thank them for joining me :)

So show me your pages ladies.. put a link in your comment so we can see your Halloween genius!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails