Saturday, March 19, 2011

God Bless You page

Ok, I am making an effort to get the Stamp Club projects posted in a timely fashion :) This is the 12x12 page we did. I finally got to use my Crosses of Hope set! 

I inked all of the edges with Soft Suede and outlined with a Signo white gel pen on the pieces it would show up on. I love the way the stamping turned out on the base cardstock!! And it still looks quite Easter-ish to me :)


This is the bottom corner is a journaling block I printed off of My Digital Studio on some Naturals White cardstock. Super easy and I love how it turned out.


And the main feature is definitely my brother Steven! He had to show us his moves on the skateboard, even though it wasn't even moving, lol! This was Easter at my brother Kirk's house last year.
  • Stamps: Crosses of Hope, Favorite Things (MDS)
  • Paper: Soft Suede, Naturals White, Peach Parfait, Ice Cream Parlor DSP (SAB)
  • Ink: Soft Suede
  • Other: Signo white gel pen, MDS
  

Don't you love how the pictures and DSP paper blocks form another cross on the page? I really do!

8 comments:

Ruthie said...

Tanya - tell Steven I love his moves!!! How brilliant is he? We have something called Comic Relief in the UK and people do "something funny for money" - in our library we had a poetry relay (funny poems) and we had our special needs school as one of 5 who joined in - they were absolutely wonderful and a joy to see....such big characters!

thanks for sharing Steven's moves with us!

Rx

Holly/Rubber Redneck said...

Love Steven's moves!! Too cute your page is perfect love the layout and the colors. It rocks!

Yapha said...

Great page! I really like the cross in the negative space of the DSP. I even noticed it before you pointed it out!

Anonymous said...

Sweet page with great details. TFS

Shelley Z said...

Great page! Love that you have such a special moment to remember!

Heidi Baks said...

Love how your cross stamp ties in with your Easter gathering!

Cindy said...

Love the moves, Steven! What a fun memory page. I, too, noticed the cross in the negative space, and wondered if you had done it on purpose....until I read the last part.

Mickey Roberts said...

Great page! Love how you tied all the elements together.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails