Saturday, March 5, 2011

Tea Shop Tissue Box

I drink tea like most night shift people drink coffee. Strong and continuously! Which means I go to a specialty tea shop to get loose leaf tea probably every 2 weeks. I love my tea shop lady. She is always such fun to talk to and she is always encouraging me to stretch myself with my crafting business. So I has to make this cute little tissue box for her shop :) I mean, I have Morning Cup, so how could I not make a project with it for the tea shop!!

Shimmer Paint is a must when coloring this set. I just love the depth it gives your images when applied over the coloring with a blender pen.


 I did edit this phrase a little to remove the word "coffee" and add "tea" instead. And isn't the Vintage Wallpaper EF perfect for this project?!
  • Stamps: Morning Cup
  • Paper: Suede, Marina Mist, Naturals White
  • Ink: Marina Mist, Early Espresso, Regal Rose, Old Olive
  • Other: Big Shot with Vintage Wallpaper embossing folder, 1 3/8" Square punch (to create the banner ends), 2 3/8" Scallop Circle punch, Designer Label punch, Curly Label punch, 1¾" Circle punch,  Pearls Basic Jewels, Circle Scissors, oval cutting system, Bone Folder, Paper Piercer, Stampin' Dimensionals, Blender Pen, Frost White Shimmer Paint

And one last view. You can find the tutorial by Diane Zechman to make these on Splitcoaststampers.

2 comments:

Heidi Baks said...

I missed this post. Did she love it?

Tanya Boser said...

:) Yup, she sure did! And insisted on putting some of my business cards in it. I totally just wanted to give it as a gift, no business promotion in mind!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails