Saturday, October 22, 2011

Christmas Ornaments



I think it is time to revisit this fun project using the Wood sheets and a whole host of supplies from the Holiday Mini. I made these for the Holiday Mini Hop in August and I think we will be making  these next month is club.

 I actually ran out to my yard on a cool windy October morning and set these ornaments in a little 3ft baby Red Pine growing in my yard. Sure was hard to catch a clear shot between the brisk gusts of wind and fast moving clouds shifting from too much light to dappled, to just right, all before the ornaments blew off the tree!! But I think these pics were so worth it :) My little 1.04 acre home is surrounded by forest and has a large variety of trees is a full range of age. Time to use my resources!


I love the sparkle of the snow on the roof of this one, so peaceful winter morning...

And the rhinestones really add a  festive punch to this great tree. I think this tree is fantastic and will use it on a TON of stuff :)

I have been very slowly starting a little new venture... my own Etsy shop, where I am starting to list some of the creations I make for the pure enjoyment and then need to find a home for! I hope that as I get used to posting stuff there, I will get faster at it :) I did just list this grouping if you are interested :)



  • Stamps: Christmas Lodge, Four the Holidays, Grateful Greetings
  • Paper: Naturals White (on gift box)
  • Ink: Chocolate Chip, Garden Green, Cherry Cobbler
  • Other: Big Shot with Perfect Pennants die, Wood Sheets, Cherry Cobbler Quilted Satin and Seam Binding ribbons, Early Espresso 1/8" Taffeta ribbon, Dazzling Details glitter glue, Rhinestone Basic Jewels

2 comments:

Yapha said...

Gorgeous ornaments! Best of luck on your Etsy shop!!

Heidi Baks said...

These are fun! I like the different designs you've come up with.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails