Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Leaves of Kindness


Back in January, I found myself in need of a Thank You card for a group of people, both men and women. I wanted something that would appeal to both genders, and that looked like a very sincere thank you. I was out of town when I needed this, and had brought limited supplies with me. I had also just finished designing the Rustic Wedding stuff, so this color combo was stuck in my head :)

I really like how this one turned out. And for once, I didn't spend 2 hours on it! I tend to fiddle around quite a bit with ideas before I am happy with the end result... I know I am not alone! It is so great to have  a hobby that I must slow down for, since my professional life is all about fixing people with speed, accuracy, and compassion. Wow, that sounded awfully self-important didn't it! We all have challenges in our jobs, and we have a part to play in the workings of the world. We should all feel like we are contributing to the greater good, even if it is making sure the toilets are clean (which I still have to do in my job, lol) Ok, I digress! Back to the STAMPING!!
This stamp set is so easy to work with, and I really have a soft spot for leaves.  And I think I used the Labels Framelits on every project I made for about 3 weeks, lol!


More leaves inside, a little white gel pen outlining, and the sentiment down and to the left to leave plenty of room to write a note.

  • Stamps: French Foliage, Thank You Kindly
  • Paper: Pool Party, Lucky Limeade, Soft Suede, Whisper White
  • Ink: Pool Party, Lucky Limeade, Soft Suede
  • Other: Big Shot with Label Framelits, Lucky Limeade Baker's Twine, Signo white gel pen, Stampin' Dimensionals

1 comment:

irishgalkelly said...

Hi Tanya! This is beautiful! I love your color combo and this stamp set. I tend to think of this in Autumn colors, so to see it in bright greens and blues is refreshing. Great for gender neutral as well!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails