Saturday, September 8, 2012

Owl, It's A Party!


I just love this little owl! And  Owl Occasions has a ton of accessories to make him perfect for several occasions :) This card is another one I made for the Holiday Mini swap I participated in.

Lots of marker to stamp here, and so worth it! I think this turned out adorable. The main image die cut is actually the Window Frame die with 2 of the half circle edges cut off.
  • Stamps: Owl Occasions
  • Paper: Gumball Green, Crumb Cake, Whisper White
  • Ink: Gumball Green, Midnight Muse, Raspberry Ripple, Summer Starfruit, Primrose Petals, Crumb Cake
  • Other: Big Shot with Window Frame and Apothecary  Accents framelits and Argyle EF, Daffodil Delight Seam Binding ribbon,  White Baker's Twine, Signo white gel pen, Paper Piercer with Piercing Mat, Needle, Stampin' Dimensionals




I had to resist the urge to use the Woodgrain EF yet again, but I think the Argyle looks fabulous too :)


I just couldn't stop on the inside!! This would make a great invitation too, not just a birthday card. Although you may want to consider doing the images on MDS for invitations to save some time :)

4 comments:

Yapha said...

This is just crazy cute! I love how you used the in colors together! So bright and fun!

Unknown said...

So cute. Love the way you used the frame die. Great colors!

Mickey Roberts said...

OMG, this is just way too cute! Love what you did with the window frame die cut and the inside of the card is just as cute as the card front.

Paula said...

I will not buy this stamp set. I will not buy this stamp set. I will not buy this stamp set. But you are making it very difficult! Love this card. Pinned it so I could look at it again!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails