Monday, January 14, 2013

Vintage Sympathy

A while back, I had a former co-worker die. I had no sympathy cards that I wanted to use for his family, so I made a couple different ones for me and my other co-workers to chose from. This is one of them.
I took my inspiration from Heather Nichols card. I changed it up just a little bit with different stamps and flipping the layout.

  • Stamps: Field Flowers, En Francais, God's Blessings (retired), non SU sentiment
  • Ink: River Rock, Crumb Cake, Calypso Coral, Lucky Limeade, Early Espresso
  • Paper: River Rock, Calypso Coral, Crumb Cake
  • Other: 1" Square punch, Calypso Coral Ruffled ribbon and Baker's Twine, butotns, dimensionals, Signo white gel pen
 Inside got some love too.





Free Tutorial with $35 purchase
Just place your order on my demonstrator website!
More details on the Virtual Stamp Club tab.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails