Saturday, February 16, 2013

Thanks From the Heart

So, I was playing with the chalkboard technique last month, and I had just made some fun paper lunchbag treat holders for one of the blog hops. The SAB paper from last year was still sitting there needing to be used.... I do so love last year's SAB paper (and did you know it is on the Clearance Rack for 2.19 right now!!) So I couldn't resist  making a couple more of the treat holders!


This is the larger of the 2, and it is really blinged out. Lots of rhinestones and ruffled ribbon. And lookie! the sentiment fits so nicely in the Window framelit! The lacy detail from the Delicate Designs embossing folder adds just the right touch to the top of the pocket flap. I left the bag pouch open to add cookies or some other treat.
  • Stamps: From the Heart, Papillon Potpourri
  • Ink: Illuminate, Craft White, Peach Parfait, Pool Party
  • Paper: Everyday Enchantment DSP (2012 SAB), Basic Gray, Core'dinations Pool Party, Very Vanilla
  • Other: Big Shot with Windows framelits and Delicate Designs embossing folder, Festive Paper Piercing Pack, Paper Piercer and Mat, Embossing Buddy, White embossing powder, Heat Gun,  Signo white gel pen, sponge, dimensionals, White Seam Binding ribbon, Sticky Strip, sewing machine and thread, brown lunch bag, Sanding Block, Rhinestone Basic Jewels
 Here is a little close up of the chalkboard technique, which is really easy and a bit addictive, lol!

This is the matching insert which is note-style. The sentiment is from From the Heart and the butterflies are from Papillon Potpourri.

This is a smaller pocket with another insert, I used the Crochet trim at the top edge of the pocket, and make a rose with Seam Binding ribbon I colored with Crumb Cake ink.

The insert note card for this one has some sponging but is otherwise blank. It isn't very big and I wanted plenty of room for a personal message.

Be sure to check out this year's SAB offerings, they are also quite spectacular!!


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, both projects are BEAUTIFUL! So many pretty details to enjoy!

Yapha said...

These are absolutely spectacular!! I love that paper -- might be time to pull it out again!

Katherine said...

I love that paper too! That bag is fabulous, I love all the layers. I'm so glad I'm not the only one using up paper from my stash lately ;)

Paula said...

I think that was my favorite paper of all time. *sigh* Love what you've done with it here.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails