Saturday, June 22, 2013

Giggling Cheese!

Sometimes you just have to have a funny birthday card and I am so glad that Stampin' Up! came up with this new set! I love the funny stuff! I am not sure who is going to get this card, but I have a few candidates in mind (waggling eyebrows sadistically)!

I was just playing around with this image and this card just kind of evolved all on its own. That is my favorite way to create :) And I just cannot get enough of the Core'dinations papers! They just beg you to touch the card and stare at the texture, sigh....
  • Stamps: Giggle Greetings
  • Ink: Jet Black Stazon, Daffodil Delight, Gumball Green, Pumpkin Pie, Raspberry Ripple, Smokey Slate
  • Paper: Smokey Slate,  Core'dinations: Pool Party, Primrose Petals, and Gumball Green, Whisper White, Naturals White
  • Other: Big Shot with Perfect Polka Dots, Alphabet Press, and Chevron EF, Window Frames framelit, and Lardge Scallop edgelit, Festive Paper Piercing Pack, Paper Piercer and Mat, Sanding Block, Blender Pen, Daffodil Delight ¼" Stitched grosgrain ribbon
I may have to CAS myself and make this card with a few different images, I love the colors and patterns so much!

1 comment:

Yapha Mason said...

Super cute, fun, and funny! I love all ofthe textures.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails