Sunday, July 3, 2016

Stamp Review Crew: Flourishing Phrases Edition

http://stampreviewcrew.blogspot.com/2016/07/stamp-review-crew-flourishing-phrases.html
Holy cow, June is gone already!! I have been working this weekend and have not been able to even think about crafting the last several days, but I am very excited to see what everyone has done with this set. It is so beautiful, and so full of potential.

If you are following along in order, you just arrived from Valerie Moody's blog- wow, right!

I hope you are all not disappointed as I did not have time to create new projects for this hop, but I thought I would share this one that I did complete in June. I die cut the lovely flourish in watercolor paper, then colored it with an Aquapainter. I also used the sentiments to Copper emboss in vellum strips. Of course, I had to do some stitching, and the lovely Seaside embossing folder added wonderful interest to the background!

I inked up the floral branch, stamped off onc3e, spritzed lightly with water, and stamped onto the Thick Whisper White card base.

Next up is Holly Krautkremer, and she is sure to impress!

http://rubberredneck.typepad.com/rubber-redneck/2016/07/the-stamp-review-crew-hop-flourishing-phrases.html

http://stampingwithval.com/2016/07/04/stamp-review-crew-blog-hop-flourishing-phrases/

5 comments:

Betty said...

Lovely layers and textures!

Mickey Roberts said...

So pretty, Tanya! Love all the colors you were able to add to the touchable texture.

Mike said...

What a fun interpretation of this set. Love the horizontal use of the embossing folder!

Rochelle Blok said...

A fabulous card, Tanya!! Love the water colour flourish. Looks awesome in all the different colours. Thanks for sharing! Rochelle xo

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous card I love the colors you used too! Love the water color flourish. I like how you stamped inside your card I never thought to add vellum to it great idea that I may be casing :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails