Day 8 of 10 days of blog hopping! That is a whole lot of blogging, let me tell you! And we all did a whole lot of creating for the Display Boards. How many of you out there got to see some of these samples live? At least here you don't have to wait for people to finish looking ahead of you 😀
- I took a few words from the Tabs for Everything stamp set and lined them up in rows on a block. Then I stamped them diagonally all over a panel of Crumb Cake cardstock in Crumb Cake ink.
- Then the obligatory stitching around the panel....
- Added some new Crushed Curry Stitched Satin ribbon and Mini Sequin Trim in Gold.
- Punched a Crushed Curry Best Badge.
- Die cut a Whisper White Stitched Circle.
- Stamped the crown image in Crushed Curry with a Sahara Sand outline image, and the sentiment in Early Espresso.
- Adhered the panel to the Thick Whisper White cardbase, and used dimensionals to finish adding the shapes.
Have another look! Cuz that's all for today 😊
Now, I am the last stop if you started with Aurelie. If not, keep on keepin' on, ladies and gentlemen!
Tanya Boser- You are here!
And in case you missed there, here are Days One, Two, Three, Four, Five, Six, and Seven!
If you have seen something you need for your crafting life, just click the image in the supply list below and it will take you to my store! If you order less than $150, please use this month's Host Code, which can be found at the top of the sidebar on the right.
And be sure to check the box allowing me to contact you when you check out. I can't send you a thank you card if I don't know your address! And I promise to only send you happy mail, no junk mail :)
Products not yet available:
Tabs for Everything stamp set
Crushed Curry 3/8" Stitched Satin Ribbon
Gold Mini Sequin Trim