Friday, August 25, 2017

Inky Friends Suite Designs blog hop: Pick a Pattern

Hello friends! The Inky Friends, formerly known as the Stampin' Addicts, we have reincarnated ourselves as the Inky Friends. We are doing a blog hop once a month, with a different theme each time. This month, we are featuring different suites from the Annual Catalog!
This hop goes in a circle linking to each blog along the way. But if you get lost, or just want to see the complete blog roll, you can click on the banner at the top of this post, or click here.

If you started somewhere in the middle, be sure to keep clicking-you don't want to miss any of the fun! Yapha Mason is the first stop on the hop, and she is featuring the Coffee Break Suite! 

 I have chosen to feature the Pick a Pattern Suite. I was completely taken with the dinosaurs and camping scenes in this DSP and stamp set, but there is so much more to enjoy in this suite. So, I wanted to be sure to use other things 😊

Pick a Pattern Suite from Stampin' Up! Quite versatile, and full of trendy imagery.
These mushrooms are adorable! They were the first imagery I decided to play with.

Pick a Pattern Suite from Stampin' Up! Quite versatile, and full of trendy imagery.
And I used the Labeler Alphabet stamp set to create a punny sentiment inside.

Pick a Pattern Suite from Stampin' Up! Quite versatile, and full of trendy imagery.
I have been intrigued with the thought of Black on Black embossing of late, and thought this was the perfect project to experiment with it.

Pick a Pattern Suite from Stampin' Up! Quite versatile, and full of trendy imagery.
Then, I couldn't resist using the Woodland embossing folder with this sweet camping DSP. And playing with my MISTI. Yes, I broke down and got one. But I still do most of my stamping freehand. The MISTI is quite handy for stamping the same image several times in layers of colors though. That bear in the center is Clear embossed, then fussy cut.

Pick a Pattern Suite from Stampin' Up! Quite versatile, and full of trendy imagery.
Now, this would make a fabulous scrapbooking element in a pocket page! Of course, I thought of that after I made it into a card....
The stamping is all Clear embossing, which looks fabulous on pretty much any color, don't you think?

Pick a Pattern Suite from Stampin' Up! Quite versatile, and full of trendy imagery.
Here they all are together. Be sure to Pin this for later 😉

Now, it is time to zip off to Rhonda and the Petal Garden Suite!

https://thestampinbunny.blogspot.com/2017/08/inky-friends-suite-designs-blog-hop.html 

http://yaphamason.com/blog/2017/08/25/coffee-break-suite-for-the-inky-friends/

If you have seen something you need for your crafting life, just click the image in the supply list below and it will take you to my store! If you order less than $150, please use this month's Host Code, which can be found at the top of the sidebar on the right.

And be sure to check the box allowing me to contact you when you check out. I can't send you a thank you card if I don't know your address! And I promise to only send you happy mail, no junk mail 😇

 
Product List

11 comments:

Sharleen Luciano said...

Wow, your cards are beautiful. Love the sewing you did around the cards. Very nice. TFS

Yapha Mason said...

Great cards, Tanya! I love the mushroom one -- super clever! The black on black embossing looks great, too!

Mickey Roberts said...

A great group of cards, Tanya! Love the clear embossing features and how you "shadowed" your circular greetings.

Heidi Baks said...

Such a fun look at all the different images and papers in this suite. I really love this suite too - it is just fun!

Staci said...

These are great!! Thanks for giving us different ideas besides the dinosaurs. I adore the morel one!!!

Sara Mattson-Blume said...

Out of the park. I thought of Morels first with those mushrooms! Love it! the details on your cards are amazing. Over the top in a good way!

Betty said...

An incredible collection! Love the black on black embossing and all the other special touches so artfully include.

PaperFairyKris said...

These are adorable! Especially the black on black embossing. Love that one!

RhondaG -the stampin' bunny said...

SO cute Tanya! I love your punny morels!!

Shelley Z said...

Fabulous cards! Love all the details but especially the stitching on the cards. If you need my address for mailing one, I'm willing to share!

Twila said...

Fantastic group of cards! I love them all. The mushroom card cracked me up with the saying on the inside, perfect for the mushroom hunter. lol My fav has got to be card number two! LOVE it. Great work as always, Tanya!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails