Sunday, May 20, 2018

Scrapbook Sunday

Welcome to another Scrapbook Sunday, keeping you inspired to create your own pages. This month our theme is Floral.

These two young ladies are having such a grand time on the carousel at the Bemidji Water Carnival! I pulled the roses from horse on the left, and the colors from both horses. And the gold fancy details are a nod to the grandeur of the carousel design.

I used the Stitched All Around bundle from the 2018-19 Annual Catalog for the sentiment 

I apologize for the photography, I am at my daughter's apartment again, without my lighting system! And I spent all of my daylight hours between the Farmer's Market, garage saling, and cooking with the awesome fruits and veggies we scored at the Farmer's Market.

I used the Stamparatus to do the flowers, then fussy cut them. The Stamparatus saved me a ton of time, as I was working with my Spot sized ink pads, and they are getting a mite dry. So each layer of each flower is stamped at least twice!

The gold leaves are from the Petals and More die set.

Next up is the amazing organizer of this hop, Jenny Hall!





6 comments:

Unknown said...

Tanya, great scrapbook page from the carnival.

Cheryll Miller said...

Hey Tanya, I love how you have tied in the colours from the carousel to your floral embellishments! Gorgeous! xxx

Unknown said...

Pretty page Tanya...I like how you pulled the colors from the carousel horses and the touches of gold are perfect!

Jessie Holton said...

Lovely page! I like how you picked up the elements from the photos in your design & colours xx

Jenny Hall said...

It's a beauty, Tanya!

Heike Hülle-Bolze said...

A very nice layout

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails